Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Love of a Family

Today our family suffered another sad loss with the passing of my grandfather, Robert B. Hendrick. In the wake of this loss I am again reminded of the most unbreakable bond in life, that of a family. Blogging about something as significant as this seems so trivial in comparison to the indescribable impact my loving family has had on my life. I'm doing it not only to pay tribute to my wonderful Grandpa Bob, but to thank my own father, not only for being an amazing human being, but also for opening up during this difficult time. The journey has been painful for everyone but your willingness to share has made all the difference. I love you, Dad, and Grandpa will be missed dearly.

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

So sorry for your loss. I love your Dad he always has the right words and a kind heart.